If you’ve decided to spend time creating broadcast content for your business development, then you’re probably wondering where the best place to put it is.
After all, there’s no point in spending time to create good broadcast business development content and then put it on the wrong platform!
Today’s episode is all about the best broadcast business development platforms, how to use them and key examples of my The C Suite and Mastermind members using them well.
In this episode we’ll be exploring;
- What broadcast platforms are best to use when selling to corporate organisations.
- What results you can expect from creating good broadcast content
- The three main broadcast business development platforms and examples of best practice content creation.
We’ll also be covering:
- A quick ‘thank you’ to our fabulous May Guest Expert for The C Suite Rob Cutler for sharing his knowledge of the business development world and giving an incredible workshop to our C Suite participants ([05:31])
- Why there’s not ‘one way’ to create broadcast business development content – and how it differs from the B2C world ([08:14])
- How platforms change – and why ‘Jack Sparrow’ is our resident expert for helping us run our businesses ([09:10])
- The best ways to make broadcast business development content work for us – and why it’s not about expecting it to make the sales for you. (10.00)
- How we can use content to demonstrate our capabilities as an expert/ authority in our space – and why that makes us better business development executives for our own businesses. ([12:59])
- Understanding your publishing schedule – and how to decide what you need to put out, when. ([14:32])
- Understanding the difference between creating content and creating content that converts into leads and corporate clients. ([15:58])
- Using your personality to define which of the three main broadcasting platforms will be best for you. ([19:01])
And remember, if you want to submit a question and have me answer it live on an episode, you can email it across to Jessica@JessicaLorimer.com .
If I pick your question, I’ll email you to let you know and answer it live on air!
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now: https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects: https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions
Individuals mentioned in this episode:
Andy Storch: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andystorch/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.