Have you ever wanted to generate fast revenue from corporate organisations? Perhaps you’ve been wanting to sell your services to corporate companies for a while but you’re not able to make the leap because you’re concerned that you’d need to generate immediate revenue (and you’re not able to guarantee that will happen)? In today’s episode, I’m changing the way that we think about corporate revenue generation and explaining how you can generate immediate revenue / create corporate cash injections and how it’s possible for you to start taking action straightaway!
We’re focusing on the importance of categorising your corporate leads – and how it relates to immediate revenue generation so that you can create immediate revenue and get your final quarter revenue predictions created!
This episode is for anyone who;
- Has wondered how to find corporate decision makers and categorise them to generate immediate revenue
- Wants to understand the difference between the leads/ prospects they have (and how to convert them into sales in the quickest and easiest way)
- Want to hear the myth busting reasons that creating corporate cash injections is not only possible – but how people inside The C Suite are doing it regularly.
- Is interested in understanding the simplest and easiest ways to generate quick revenue from corporate organisations.
In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing;
- Awesome podcast reviews from two Selling to Corporate podcast listeners (and if you’re enjoying the podcast and haven’t left your review yet? Please take five minutes to!) ([0:42])
- The common myths around creating corporate cash injections and whether or not they really exist ([04:18])
- How the recession will impact your revenue streams and why you need to be implementing a corporate cash injection strategy right now. ([05:18])
- The common myths and misconceptions about generating fast revenue from corporate organisations – and the common elements people prioritise before sales. ([05:24])
- How many sales processes you’ll really have in play when you’re selling your services to corporate companies – and why short term sales is not a lifetime strategy. ([06:30])
- What creating corporate sales really looks like; how sales are made and the exact formula and psychology for generating revenue. ([08:02])
- Why categorising your corporate leads is the one thing that will immediately move the sales needle in your business. ([10:31])
- The different lead/ prospect types involved in your corporate sales process – and how they matter! ([11:42])
- How being the specialist is going to help you categorise and create revenue! ([14:49])
- The most overlooked (but important!) reason that corporates will keep buying from you after an entry point offer ([18:27])
- How many strategic points of contact you need to assess the offer that is going to help you sell more services ([20:58])
And if you’re interested in learning how to create your own corporate cash injection and navigate the corporate landscape throughout 2020 and beyond, make sure you join The C Suite now. We’re celebrating clients who’ve had £43K sales weeks, made their first sale, booked a lot of BD calls in one month and more this week. Get strategic support, guidance and templates to make this your BEST quarter yet!
Join The C Suite now! We have just two spaces left to join in September. Make this your very best quarter of the year by clicking here to join: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite to grab your spot
Talk to me about The C Suite : If you want to ask questions about The C Suite and whether or not it’s the right investment for you? Grab a spot in my diary here to discuss and I’ll give you my honest feedback on whether or not The C Suite is the best option for you: https://jessicalorimer.as.me/?appointmentType=12012999
Like & Follow on Facebook
Follow Me on Instagram
Follow Me on LinkedIn
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.