If you’ve ever wanted to sell to corporate organisations but just don’t feel confident enough? This episode is just for you! It can be easy to fall into comparisonitis or to feel confused about the process – and those things lead to you feeling under confident and awkward about selling your services to corporate organisations.
That’s why, in today’s episode, we’re exploring whether you really need to be super confident to sell to corporate organisations – and how you can build genuine confidence to make more B2B sales!
This episode has come directly from the questions that we get every single day from our podcast listeners… and I’m really excited to finally be answering it properly!
In this episode, I’m going to be sharing;
- Which areas are most commonly impacted by a lack of confidence in the B2B sales process. ([07:04])
- Why small business owners feel under confident when trying to implement or improve their B2B sales process. ([08:12])
- Why saying that you’re under confident about ‘everything’ isn’t an honest answer for yourself. ([09:18])
- How I was once an under confident salesperson… and how I got over it! ([10:31])
- How you can use your lack of confidence as a secret sales superpower ([13:18])
- Why you need to troubleshoot your lack of confidence so that you can overcome it quickly and stop it sabotaging your sales process. ([14:31])
- Defining confidence as part of your sales process and how you can make it work for you. ([15:51])
- Whether or not you really need to be extroverted to successfully sell to corporate companies. ([18:08])
- Why confidence isn’t always a natural talent… and how you can use that to your advantage. ([19:12])
- How we can practice being confident without ‘faking it’ until we ‘make it’. ([21:13])
- Why training environments are so important for building your B2B sales confidence. ([22:33])
- How to troubleshoot your lack of confidence – and improve your gaps. ([24:59])
- The most common areas that most people need to build their confidence in during the B2B sales process. ([26:30])
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Get on the waitlist to join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
How to leave a review – http://bit.ly/howtoreviewmypodcast
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now:https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects:https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions