Most people think that it’s only sales activity that leads to making the sale. But the reality is, that most business owners feel ‘lucky’ to get a B2B sale… because they don’t have a systemised, strategic process in place to give them the best opportunities to land the sale every time.
Whilst talking about organisation isn’t necessarily sexy… it’s a simple and easy way to increase sales, plug process gaps and give your prospective clients a better service during your B2B sales process.
If you’re ready to create a predictable B2B sales process that gives you the ability to accurately forecast your sales… this is the episode for you!
In this episode, I’ll be sharing;
- Why I’ve felt sorry for people who’ve worked for me in sales teams before ([05:53])
- The simple reasons we avoid mapping out our sales activity – and how it impacts your profits. ([07:22])
- Peter Drucker; how a management consultant made me fall in love with metrics. ([09:27])
- Why we struggle to plan our sales activity – it’s not all practical. ([10:50])
- How B2B sales activity differs from B2C sales activity – and why it makes your life so much easier. ([12:18])
- How your sales activity (and planning) will change exponentially after your first year in business. ([14:10])
- How to schedule effective sales activities that generate results ([15:57])
- Why we shouldn’t confuse ‘interesting’ sales activities with ‘successful’ ([18:54])
- Variety in sales activities – and where you’ll be able to find new sales activities that challenge you. ([21:40])
- Specifically arranging your diary / calendar to make your sales activities profitable and easy to execute. ([22:45])
- How to set effective sales targets that stretch you and make your B2B sales process simpler and more successful. ([25:40])
- How to avoid beating yourself up about unmet sales targets and expectations. ([27:30])
- Budgeting your time realistically for sales activities to ensure they take place. ([28:14])
- Giving yourself clear expectations of tasks and managing them. ([29:45])
And of course, we have some final tickets left for Converting Corporates 2021! Make sure you grab your ticket below if you haven’t already.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Converting Corporates 2021: If you’re ready to spend two days working on your business, building out your B2B revenue stream and networking with the best and brightest minds? Click here to grab your ticket: https://sellingtocorporate.com/converting-corporates-2021/
Get on the waitlist to join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
How to leave a review – http://bit.ly/howtoreviewmypodcast
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now:https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects:https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions