A quick summer episode to answer one of the most common questions / objections I hear from people considering making the switch to B2B sales! Have you ever thought about selling to corporate organisations but got scared at the thought of having to sell to big banks / huge organisations/ household name brands? Maybe you’ve thought about selling into public sector/ not-for-profit organisations but decided that they’re not ‘corporate enough’?
This episode is for you! There are a lot of misconceptions about the types of organisations that are actually ‘corporate’… and the ones that aren’t. So if you’re already selling to organisations but worried that you’re not ‘selling to corporates’ or if you’re brand new to B2B sales and not entirely sure what a corporate organisation is, then take a listen to this super-quick episode.
I’ll be sharing;
- Details for my new FREE ‘Creating Proposals that Convert’ Masterclass (being held live on Thursday 26th August at 2pm UK) If your current proposal conversion rate is lower than 80%, you’ll want to get yourself signed up!
- The person types writing in and asking what corporate companies really are… (no names mentioned!) ([03:24])
- How some entrepreneurs are diminishing their B2B sales efforts by dismissing them as ‘not corporate enough’ ([03:55])
- A clear definition of what a corporate organisation really is. ([05:17])
- Why I created my own definition of corporate organisations ([05:47])
- The most common understanding of corporate organisations – and what that means for your sales process. ([07:10])
- The biggest difference between B2C and B2C sales ([07:28])
- A reminder to bolster your confidence around B2B sales and the company types you’re targeting ([09:19])
- Why people buy into a common misconception around the company types that are ‘corporate’ ([10:12])
- How to move away from your preconceived ideas around what a ‘corporate’ is. ([11:24])
- What is an industry – and what isn’t. ([12:36])
- Understanding how to break industries down into sub-categories – and the difference that makes to your B2B sales process. ([14:01])
- The types of industries that are available to choose from/ sell to when you’re targeting corporate organisations. ([14:51])
- How to get the best advice on company types to target ([17:08])
** Make sure you grab your seat on my FREE August Masterclass: Creating Proposals That Convert: https://my.demio.com/ref/BkWkK0WJH0kPXMGq ** to increase your proposal conversion rates simply, significantly and swiftly.
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
** CREATING PROPOSALS THAT CONVERT MASTERCLASS ** If you’re ready to increase your proposal conversion rates – and see them skyrocket to 80% + close rate, then it’s time to register for the free masterclass: https://my.demio.com/ref/BkWkK0WJH0kPXMGq
Converting Corporates 2021: If you’re ready to spend two days working on your business, building out your B2B revenue stream and networking with the best and brightest minds? Click here to grab your ticket: https://sellingtocorporate.com/converting-corporates-2021/
Get on the waitlist to join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now: https://bit.ly/join-the-c-suite
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations! http://bit.ly/convertingcorporatesbundle
How to leave a review –http://bit.ly/howtoreviewmypodcast
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now:https://bit.ly/corporateexploratorysession
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects:https://bit.ly/top-5-business-development-questions