Time for a tough love episode! Have you been thinking about selling your services to corporate organisations – but not actually doing it? Or perhaps you’ve been selling to large organisations but your revenue / deals closed ratio isn’t where you’d like and you’ve been saying that you’ll improve it soon?
Today’s episode is all about why ‘soon’ is finally here – and how September is your best time to sell into corporate organisations.
We’re focusing on whether or not coronavirus is going to impact September sales, how the market is shifting (and why that’s GOOD news for external suppliers) and the practical areas that you must focus on if you want to successfully sell more services to corporate organisations this year.
This episode is for anyone who;
- Has been promising themselves that they’ll ‘get around’ to selling to corporates once their website is finished/ branding is done/ they’ve created an entire curriculum etc. It’s not to say that there aren’t valid reasons to pace yourself… but in this episode, we’ll be exploring why you need to take action now or miss the boat.
- Is currently selling their services to corporates but has a lower close rate percentage than they’d like and wants to take immediate action to have a great Q4.
- Has been worrying about their Q4/ 2021 pipeline and wants to spend their time wisely and strategically to create (and close!) better sales opportunities.
In today’s episode, I’ll be sharing;
- Why I’m so grateful for KemiRaw’s five star review (and making a shameless bid for you to leave one too!) Plus something exciting coming next Tuesday for all podcast listeners! ([01:48])
- How the market landscape is staying the same – and what we’d normally expect to see at this time of year that isn’t being impacted by coronavirus. And what that means for you as an external supplier! ([04:43])
- Which shifts we’re seeing due to coronavirus and how they’ll allow you to make more sales as an external supplier ([13:44])
- How financial year end is a great opportunity for you to generate extra revenue ([15:03])
- How to avoid your competitors gaining market share and revenue (and why you need to take action immediately to avoid future clashes) ([16:58])
- The timings you need to focus on so that you’re able to plan ahead and land deals before anyone else ([19:48])
- The difference between the areas that you might think are important to corporates – and the areas that they’ll really be focusing on. ([23:45])
- How people inside The C Suite are using this information to create incredible results, regardless of coronavirus/ recession ([24:53])
- The actions you must take, depending on where you are, to maximise your results in Q4 and beyond. ([30:40])
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully, then click here to join now: https://www.products.sellingtocorporate.com/jointhecsuite
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering the final exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, book it here now:https://jessicalorimer.as.me/?appointmentType=12012999
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects:https://www.products.sellingtocorporate.com/businessdevelopmentquestions
Daily Corporate Sales Activities Guide: Have great intentions for selling to corporates but not sure what you need to do on a day to day basis? I’ve got you covered! Simply download my free Daily Corporate Sales Activities Guide and you’ll be able to take strategic, successful action every day:https://www.products.sellingtocorporate.com/corporateactivitiesguide