If you still have a B2C (business to consumer) business and are wondering about the practicalities of adding a corporate revenue stream (or even making it your primary revenue source!) then today’s episode is for you!
In today’s episode, I’m talking to Beatrice Kabutakapua – a Storytelling Expert who joined The C Suite almost twelve months ago and who has gone from running a B2C business to packaging and selling her skills to some of the worlds biggest technology companies. If you’ve been thinking about leveraging your skills and turning them into corporate revenue, then Bea is sharing her experiences on the podcast – and giving the ‘behind the scenes’ info on what it really looks like to shift your sales focus (and how it’s helped her generate more revenue, working way less!)
In this episode, we’re discussing;
- What business storytelling really is and how Bea supports technology companies around the world to engage their employees differently around core brand values, diversity equity and inclusion initiatives and more. ([00:51])
- The benefits that companies experience when they work with Bea to communicate their values differently. ([02:16])
- How Bea uses her storytelling framework to support her corporate clients. ([02:52])
- How Bea worked before she started selling to corporate clients; supporting Women of Colour entrepreneurs with their story. ([04:35])
- Why Bea feels that the transformation / impact of her work is bigger now that she’s selling to corporate clients. ([05:13])
- How large, global corporate companies have been impacted by Bea’s work. ([06:47])
- Why internal resources within companies aren’t always able to generate the same results. ([07:53])
- The psychological impacts of business storytelling for corporate companies and how Bea supports key business targets. ([09:21])
- How Bea is using research in her business to support technology companies in engaging their employees – and generating more corporate clients for herself. ([10:54])
- Repeat business and why it’s been integral to Bea’s business strategy. ([11:53])
- How the follow up strategies inside The C Suite have improved Bea’s B2B sales pipeline. ([12:47])
- Why sales funnels made Bea want to quit her B2C business. ([13:50])
- How Bea has been able to get more fulfilment and build real relationships in the B2B space and now enjoys her business more. ([15:27])
- Why tracking her sales metrics has helped to skyrocket Bea’s sales and made it easier for her to successfully sell to corporate organisations. ([17:10])
- How selling to corporate companies is helping Bea fulfil her personal travel goals and embrace flexible working. ([19:27])
- How the structure and simplicity of The C Suite sales process has helped Bea to work less and generate more revenue. ([20:32])
- The importance and power of the accountability and support network inside The C Suite . ([24:19])
- How valuable the community inside The C Suite is for learning, growth, overcoming obstacles and gaining the confidence to celebrate wins transparently. ([27:16])
- Whether big companies really want to work with small businesses – and how Bea has surprised herself and surpassed her sales goals. ([29:33])
- How business development calls have informed Bea’s corporate sales strategy and made it easier for her to sell successfully. ([32:59])
- How to set appropriate goals – and hit them using the sales strategies I teach. ([36:12])
- Why asking questions is always worth doing! ([37:02])
And a whole lot more!
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode: Join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now.
Take the Selling to Corporate offer quiz and find out what the best offer is that you could sell to corporate.
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations!
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, schedule your call today.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
If you’ve been consuming the content and LOVE the show, please make sure you take five minutes out of your day to leave a review.