Have you ever gone through your sales process only to get to the proposal stage and not know what to put in it? Or have you sent along what you thought was a great proposal only to have the company who requested it change their mind?
Today’s episode is about proposals, because there are tons of mistakes that people tend to make with them. I’ve picked out the top three mistakes that cause the most issues when trying to actually close off sales with corporate companies.
In this episode, we’re discussing;
- The reason why now is a great time to focus on proposals. ([3:30])
- The best way to spend your time as we move into summer. ([5:05])
- What purpose does a proposal actually serve within the sales process? ([6:35])
- To use a slide deck, or to not use a slide deck, that is the question. ([8:25])
- The language you use in a proposal is extremely important for a few reasons, and one of them is clarity. ([12:50])
- Are you communicating the right things? Are you communicating everything you need to? ([15:35])
- Are you using your proposals to communicate boundaries? ([17:20])
- The risk you take by writing and submitting a vague proposal to a potential client ([20:05])
Key Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Join The C Suite now! If you’re looking to get the best support in selling your services to corporate organisations, not to mention hundreds of email templates, swipe files and proposal outlines so that you really can convert at much higher rates and sell your services more successfully then click here to join the waitlist now.
Take the Selling to Corporate offer quiz and find out what the best offer is that you could sell to corporate.
Converting Corporates Bundle: If you’re looking to learn the foundational pieces to successfully sell your services to corporate organisations, grab this fabulous self study programme here! You’ll learn how to; Create your 250K corporate sales plan, set your business development strategy for success, understand and successfully generate qualified leads and hear from real hiring managers on their top tips for pitching to organisations!
Book an exploratory chat with me! I’m offering exploratory sessions with me so that you can ask any questions you have about The C Suite and how it can benefit your business. These opportunities are incredibly limited – so if you’d like my eyes on your business and a totally transparent conversation about how The C Suite could support your goals, schedule your call today.
Top 5 Business Development Questions: If you’re looking to convert more business development calls into sales? You need to be asking the right questions and getting the best information to support future work. Download my Top 5 BDQs here and start getting quality information from your prospects.
If you’ve been consuming the content and LOVE the show, please make sure you take five minutes out of your day to leave a review.